Free Therapy for survivors of domestic violence from South Valley Services
Clinical Services are offered to Survivors of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault, including, Men, Women, and Children.
As a client of South Valley Services, you and your children have access to therapy services. It is not required that you utilize these services. You can meet with a therapist as many times as you need to. You don’t have to begin therapy until you feel ready. You can have weekly sessions throughout your time as a client, you can come once or you can come on an “as-needed” basis. Clients both in shelter and in the community have the opportunity to meet with a therapist while working with SVS.
Therapy for you:
- Talk to someone who will listen without judgement.
- Learn healthy coping skills.
- Learn the effects of trauma on your mind and body.
- Practice mindfulness and meditation.
- Do healing art and writing activities.
- Talk about whatever YOU want to talk about.
Therapy for your child:
- Learn healthy coping skills
- Vent frustrations
- Learn about healthy relationships
- Help solving problems
- Do art and writing activities
- Help to understand their situation
- Learn about emotions
- Play in a safe space
- Express their feelings
Meet Our Clinical Team
To schedule an appointment
call our 24/7 Hotline at 801- 255-1095 ext 0 or email email@example.com
Please provide a safe number when sending an email